It's about the art

This blog has moved - please visit my new home at www.shanksart.com/blog

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Jolly Traveler

"Jolly Traveler" 8x10" oil on panel contact me if you would like to purchase this painting.

I painted this a while back. I'm not always happy with my ability to paint water and reflections, but I think this one works well. I've been busy in the studio working on another large landscape that I'll be sharing soon. And I'm back in the small daily groove - just waiting for them to dry.

4 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kris,
Love this one! It really jumped out at me when I was looking over the "dailies" today. Very nice comp and color. Nice job!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Daily Paintings said...

Great one!!

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a nice design...it practically pulls you onto the boat!

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Design...BANG! Good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home