It's about the art

This blog has moved - please visit my new home at www.shanksart.com/blog

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cottonwood Art Festival


Weekend after next, the 24-25th of June, I'll be starting my summer art fair season with the Cottonwood Wild West Art and Wine festival in the little burg of Cottonwood, CA near Redding. I've never associated the wild west with both art and wine so it promises to be an interesting mix. If you're in the area, please drop by and see some work and meet the artist and maybe even buy a piece to take home and display with pride and affection in your living room.

Needless to say I'm excited and a bit overwhelmed with all the preparations. I've been busy framing all sorts of new paintings and prints, but the picture at the top is an older painting, one of my favorites from a painting trip to the Shasta area last summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home