It's about the art

This blog has moved - please visit my new home at www.shanksart.com/blog

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Palm at St. Jean

"Palm at St. Jean", oil on panel, 8x10, $320

I did this painting a few weeks ago at the Chateau St. Jean winery. It's a beautiful place to paint, and the weather was perfect. I won't be posting very often in the next month or so as some home repair projects are going to be claiming my time. I'll be sharing new paintings and prints as I find time. And of course once we get the house in order, I plan to be painting a lot as I just heard I've been accepted for the Danville Fine Arts Faire in June, and I'd like to have some new work to show.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Marian Fortunati said...

Congrats are a bit late, but being accepted into anything is always exciting.
Hope the show went well for your.
I stumbled across your blog and found myself enjoying looking at your various views of California. Nice work. I like your prints too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home