It's about the art

This blog has moved - please visit my new home at www.shanksart.com/blog

Monday, March 10, 2008

Big Rock Ridge

"View From Big Rock Ridge", oil on canvas, 12x24

Thanks to all of you who came to the opening on Saturday night. If you missed the opening, the show will be up at the Riverfront Art Gallery for another 6 weeks.

I met someone at the opening who asked me if I did workshops or took students out painting, and then got an email today from someone else asking the same question. I've never led a painting workshop before, but I think I'm ready to give it a go, and it sounds like the time is now. If there's anyone else out there who's interested in painting with me in a workshop setting, drop me an email, I'd like to hear from you.

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Nicola said...

Effortless and beautiful! Thank you for sharing your fine work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home