It's about the art

This blog has moved - please visit my new home at www.shanksart.com/blog

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Summer Evening

"Summer Evening" oil on canvas, 18x24"

I'm in the midst of framing new works in preparation for the Mill Valley Fall Arts Festival show this coming weekend. Even though I feel like I haven't been painting nearly enough, I've got 14 new paintings to frame up.

I'm also really pleased to have been accepted into the Riverfront Art Gallery, a new gallery in Petaluma showing paintings and photography.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Elio said...

I like this.

Nice job.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Jana Bouc said...

The shadow pulls me in...there's something so wistful and evocative about this image. Just beautiful! Thanks for the encouragement about my oil painting too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home