It's about the art

This blog has moved - please visit my new home at www.shanksart.com/blog

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Eggs in a Bowl - painting a day

"Eggs in a Bowl" 5x7" SOLD
I wanted something to fill up the blue bowl, and after trying several different fruits and vegetables, I settled on eggs. The funny thing is, I wasn't the only one thinking about eggs. I found out that some of the other painters in a group I belong to planned to paint eggs this weekend. You can see all the egg paintings at the Daily Painters gallery.

And if you're new to the google group - welcome! If you'd like to see more of the daily paintings, visit my blog. I post a new painting nearly every day. If you've tried to leave comments in the past and were discouraged, I've changed the settings so that anyone can comment - I'd love to hear from you.

1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Jana Bouc said...

I recently found a pretty little blue glass bowl and was trying to think of what to paint in it. Now I know. Great idea and beautiful painting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home