It's about the art

This blog has moved - please visit my new home at www.shanksart.com/blog

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Small Oak

"Small Oak" oil on board, 8x10" [$320+shipping]

I did this little study of a small oak on the way to the coast last weekend.

On a more technical note, I'm changing the host for my website, so if you notice any strange glitches, please feel free to drop me an email. Apparently it takes a couple of days for all the world's name servers to figure out where my images are.

And the other news of the day is I've heard from the Mill Valley Fall Art Festival, and I'll be there in September. I think I've got a lot of framing to do in the next few weeks. If you'd like a little postcard with my show dates and locations sent to you, let me know and I'll add you to my snail mail list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home