It's about the art

This blog has moved - please visit my new home at www.shanksart.com/blog

Friday, May 11, 2007

Fresh Hay Rows - painting a day


"Fresh Hay Rows" oil on canvas panel, 5x7", available at my Etsy store.

I woke up the other morning to dense fog, and knew I had to paint these little barns in the fog. The last time I was there, the grass in front of the barns had gotten really tall, so I was hoping to find the grass cut so I could see the barns. The rows of green grass peeping out from under the cut hay was a bonus.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Diane Cutter said...

Hi, Kris... This is just to let you know that you've been 'tagged'. It's a game going around the art blogs (if you want to play). Just list seven things about yourself, seven bloggers whose sites you visit, and let'em know about it. I normally wouldn't play but it's been fun finding new art blogs.

Click back thru to see the rules and learn odd facts about other artist folk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home