It's about the art

This blog has moved - please visit my new home at www.shanksart.com/blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Barns with Mustard - painting a day

"Barns with Mustard" oil on canvas, 5x7", SOLD

This is the third painting of these two barns I've done (See here and here for the other two). I like them because they're close to the house, and there's a very quiet back road with lots of room for me to pull over and park. Oh, and I like the barns too. I did this painting on a very foggy Saturday morning, and I ended up talking to several people from the neighborhood including the owner of the barns who wandered over with coffee cup in hand to see what I was up to.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you on ETSY this morning!
Your work is dreamy!
I feel as if I can smell the air mixed with the paint...

Brilliant!
Jane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home