It's about the art

This blog has moved - please visit my new home at www.shanksart.com/blog

Monday, January 29, 2007

Lemon - painting a day

"Lemon" 5x7" oil on canvas panel [$75+shipping at my Etsy store]

When I was rummaging around the kitchen for something to paint, I found some lemons hiding at the bottom of the fruit bowl, and decided to paint this one sitting in my favorite Japanese bowl. I really like the subtle colors in this painting, rather different from the more dramatic colors I chose for the last few paintings.

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger belindadelpesco.com said...

Beautiful, Kris. As Always.

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This painting caught my eye on etsy, and I found your blog from there. It's a gorgeous painting. I'd love to see it on my walls, but I'm not allowed to shop (I'm in school and not working right now).. Going for my art degree! Maybe I'll have some things on etsy one day too. I'm bookmarking your site. You're so creative. Good luck with your project.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home