It's about the art

This blog has moved - please visit my new home at www.shanksart.com/blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Couple of Apples - painting a day

"Couple of Apples" 5x7" oil on canvas panel [$75+shipping] at my Etsy store

After taking a few weeks off to spend time with family and do some traveling, I'm back in the studio again. I did a little grocery shopping looking for some good subjects, and found these very stripy apples called cameo apples. I haven't tasted them yet, so I don't know if their insides are as interesting as their outsides.

And a special note to all of you who have supported this venture over the last year by collecting my paintings and prints: thanks for making it possible for me to keep on making art! I'm looking forward to another fun and productive year.

1 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Annie B said...

Hi Kris. Happy new year, and welcome back. -AB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home