It's about the art

This blog has moved - please visit my new home at www.shanksart.com/blog

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Burlingame Art and Jazz Festival


If you're in the SF Bay Area this coming weekend, Saturday August 12th and Sunday August 13th, might I suggest the Burlingame Art and Jazz Festival? I'll be there hawking my art wares. Drop by to say hello and check out the art in person. It's in downtown Burlingame on Burlingame Avenue from El Camino Real to California Drive.

Image above is "Party Lanterns" 8x10 oil on panel. It's for sale at my Etsy store.

3 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Annie B said...

"Party Lanterns" is a great piece! I love it. Have fun at the festival. AB

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Annie B said...

Hi Kris,

I came back for another look at this. I still love it! It makes me smile. I love the circular shadows on the grass. Your paintings are wonderful.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Kris Shanks said...

thanks Annie! It's one of my favorites as well. The moment I saw those perfect shadows across the lawn I knew I had to paint that scene. I painted on site at Chateau St. Jean winery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home